Select Style & Size
- Critical pieces of snow study kits for backcountry tourers
- Calibrated to read temperatures from -40 - 158F
- Included sling for easy attachment to skis during air temperature readouts
- Item #BCA000A
- -40 - 158 F
- Claimed Weight
- 0.9 oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
I own 3 of these now to make full snow pit profiles quicker and easier. If it is ever off you can easily recalibrate these. Having 3 makes it easy to take an air temp, surf temp, and t20 temp all at once!
March 7, 2018
you're as cold as ice
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
you dont need to sacrifice our life. perfect for measuring the temp on snow pack, no its no digital but who wants to rely on batteries in the backcountry.