Vantage 90 Ti Ski
Hone in your on-piste resort performance without limiting yourself during snow storms with the Atomic Vantage Ti Ski. The versatility of this ski comes mainly from the combination of the 90mm waist, short turn radius, and All Mountain rocker profile. The 90mm waist can go from edge to edge with ease and still float in powder when you need it to, while the short turn radius allows you to really engage the edge to arc proper powerful turns down even the steepest groomers. The All Mountain Rocker profile works with these other attributes by providing substantial camber underfoot that allows you to drive power to the edges during turns and provide exceptional response, while the short rocker section in the tip easily skips over crud and powder to keep you riding with confidence in all conditions.
The construction of the Vantage Ti really stands out, because while the ski is light and nimble, it has characteristics that keep it remarkably stable through any conditions you're likely to encounter. Atomic's Prolite Construction provides this balance by building the ski around a slim profile and adding reinforcements in the areas where strength is needed the most. A full-length layer of Titanal mesh creates a responsive flex and reliable torsional rigidity for powerful edge hold, while a full ash and poplar core provides a damp and stable platform. Toss in a super fast sintered base with a World Cup Base Finish and you have a pair of sticks that will have you ripping all over the hill.
- Edge happy sticks that won't hesitate either on or off piste
- 90mm waist balances edge to edge control with versatile performance
- Blend of rocker and camber provides response, hold, and forgiveness
- Medium turn radius remains stable at speed, nimble when needed
- Titanium tank mesh stiffens up the flex, enhances edge hold
- Poplar and ash core provides a damp and responsive platform
- Worldcup base finish helps you skip across large flat areas
- Item #ATO00FI
- Q & A
Groomer or Soft stuff? Doesn't Matter...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This 90 underfoot ski is a beast. I have spent a lot of time on this ski (east and west), and it never disappoints!! A less wide ski that charges like its big/wider cousins. Responsive, fun, and grips!! I really enjoy this ski!!
Warden MNC 13 w/ Hawk Ultra or Prime is a bomber set up!!