Why We Like The Atomic Hawx Prime 95 Ski Boot
Back and better than ever, we like how Atomic added a new liner to the Hawx Prime 95 Ski Boot. The new Mimic Gold Liner traps heat and locks in a slop-free fit for daily wear. Meanwhile, the response and forgiving 95 flex teams up with a comfortable 100mm last to ensure you enjoy turning on, and exploring, the mountain.
- Alpine boots designed for days spent carving up local resorts
- 95 flex offers exceptional forgiveness and reliable control
- 100mm last offers a balance of comfort and performance
- 3D Gold liner molds to your feet for a precise fit every time
- 4-buckle, 2-piece design offers a reliable fit and feel
- GripWalk soles make it easy to navigate slippery parking lots
- Item #ATOK1IV
- Shell Material
- Prolite, polyurethane
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- 6000-series aluminum
- Lean Angle
- 13 / 15 / 17°
- Walk Mode
- Mimic Gold W, 3M Thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, 35mm hook-and-loop
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 23] 3lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help