Why We Like The Atomic Backland 95 Ski + Hybrid Skin
The Atomic Backland 95 Ski + Hybrid Skin is a freeride touring plank worthy of the farthest reaches of the backcountry, and since no backcountry ski is complete without a skin, Atomic included the Hybrid Skin. It's plenty light for touring far and wide, and it has carbon in all the right places to keep things stiff for the downhill. We appreciate that Atomic added 10% more surface area in the tip to help us keep our tips up when the snow's nice and deep.
- Backcountry ski built light for mountaineering adventures
- 95mm waist offers a versatile balance of float and control
- Early rise HRZN Tech tip navigates soft, deep powder easier
- Camber underfoot initiates edge control on firmer snow
- Ultralight wood core with carbon backbone for amplified stiffness
- Dura Cap sidewall underfoot adds durability and torsional rigidity
- Included Hybrid Skin balances grip with glide for long missions
- Item #ATOK1QK
- 169cm, 177cm, 185cm
- [169cm] 125 / 95 / 113.5mm, [177cm] 126.5 / 95 / 115mm, [185cm] 128 / 95 / 116.5mm
- Turn Radius
- [169cm] 17m, [177cm] 18m, [185cm] 19m
- All Mountain Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Dura Cap Sidewall (half cap)
- ultralight wood, carbon backbone
- Binding Included
- Skins Included
- Hybrid Skin
- Claimed Weight
- [177cm] 3lb
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help