Why We Like The Atomic Backland 88 Ski
We trust the Atomic Backland 88 Ski for lightweight movements through the mountains. This ski boasts the construction of an all-mountain ski and the soul of a mountaineering ski to help us stay in control from our local resort to remote backcountry summits. The 90mm waist lives right in the sweet spot of versatile downhill control and weight-reducing uphill performance. The downhill control is further enhanced by a tight turn radius and forgiving rocker profile, while the uphill is made easier by a grippy camber section and lighter-weight poplar core.
- Versatile all mountain skis designed for controlled carving
- 90mm waist width is quick edge to edge yet versatile off-piste
- Short turn radius promotes precise edging and quick turns
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with relative ease
- Rocker in the tip and tail floats through crud and offers forgiveness
- Sandwich construction brings durability and torsional rigidity
- Poplar core offers a damp and responsive ride for daily carving
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections or resort
- Item #ATOK1QD
- 162cm, 169cm, 176cm, 183cm
- 124 / 90 / 112mm
- Turn Radius
- All Terrain (rocker/camber/rocker)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help