Why We Like The ATK Bindings Raider 13 EVO Binding
Weighing in at just 13 ounces but fully feature packed, the Raider 13 EVO Binding gives us a light and reliable connection to our skis as we hunt down backcountry powder. The redesigned toe piece is snowpack-proof and gives a secure connection to our boot every time, even when our soles are worn, while its adjustable toe-lock stiffness lets us increase the locking pressure when in up-hill mode. As we climb, the magnetic heel risers lift and lower with a simple flick of our pole, and as we revel in soft turns, the Elastic Response System adapts the heel piece to the flex of our ski for more natural performance.
- High-tech binding for optimal touring performance
- CAM system delivers a quick release in the event of a fall
- DIN-rated adjustable toe piece for a safer release
- EVO Brake System allows for single-handed transitions
- Magnetic heel risers for simple, speedy adjustments
- Item #ATK0018
- aluminum 7075, POM, stainless steel
- Release Rating
- 5 - 13
- Boot Compatibility
- Brake Width
- 86mm, 91mm, 97mm, 102mm, 108mm, 120mm
- Brakes Included
- Safety Features
- CAM Release System, Elastic Response System, Magneto Heel Flap System, Easy Entry System, Snow Pack Proof System, Up-Hill Hardness Variation System, Release Adjustment Toe Piece
- Heel Elevators
- flat, 26mm, 46.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13oz (370g)
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help