Why We Like The Trail Liner Knicker
Assos' Swiss origins are represented clearly in their brand, be it their racing kits for the top riders in Switzerland, or their intentional designs that enable riders everywhere. In the case of the Trail Liner Knicker, Assos applied their knowledge of riding through chilly days to offer a knicker that's warm with comfortable coverage and ample features. They're made to be worn with the brand's Trail Cargo Shorts, and their design reflects that. The Trail Liner Knicker's back two cargo pockets are aligned so they will avoid contact with the waistband, but they're not high enough that you won't be able to reach back and grab what you need. Aerofit fabric is used to offer high-stretch and comfort from ultrasoft material that's breathable enough to keep you cool throughout your ride. A new raw-cut waist comfortably molds to your abdomen while you're in riding position thanks to its tall V-shaped panel construction. And, Assos' Push Pull material is utilized at the waist panel, lower back, and backs of the knees to offer an airy feel.
- Aerofit design for an ultrasoft feel and maximum ventilation
- Push Pull fabric that's highly breathable, quick-drying, and comfortable
- Stabilizator V3 for dorsal stability with limited vertical stretch
- Ramp pockets for storage and easy access to essentials
- Raw cut for a smooth transition between fabric and skin
- Item #AASZ01Q
- 71% nylon, 21% elastane, 8% polyester
- Removable Liner
- 2 rear
- push pull
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?