Select a size:
Summer Short-Sleeve Skin Layer
Assos is known for packing innovation and function into their cycling clothes, and the Summer Short-Sleeve Skin Layer brings new seamless construction with a touch of carbon fiber tech to your summertime riding. The fit feels next-to-skin to reduce bunching under a jersey, and the lack of seams takes care of any pressure points and irritation they might cause. Assos looked to carbon fiber to boost durability and added just a touch of it to the composition. The rest of the synthetic fabric wicks away sweat and moisture for more efficient cooling as you pour out the watts, and the lower cut neck hides away under most jerseys when zipped.
- Keep cooler and fresher on scorching summertime rides
- Seamless construction reducing pressure points on skin
- Wicks moisture and sweat away from skin for efficient evaporation
- Carbon fiber threads add durability and support for the close fitting layer
- Item #AASZ01X
- synthetic, 3% carbon fiber
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.