Spring/Fall Long-Sleeve Skin Layer
When hot cocoa and watching spring classics or early season cyclocross pull you back into the warmth of the house, the mid-weight Spring/Fall Long-Sleeve Skin Layer from Assos provides essential protection to brave chilly conditions. Thin enough to fit under a thermal jersey or cycling jacket, and comfortable with seamless construction, the Skim Layer is a versatile piece for your cycling closet. It can also extend to other endeavors like hiking or cross-training. The soft synthetic blend uses a handful of carbon fiber strands to add strength and durability for frequent wear.
- Layer up with mid-weight protection on fall and spring rides
- Seamless fabrics comfort during endless base-miles
- Long-sleeve design is thin enough to layer under cycling jackets
- Carbon fiber strands add strength and durability for frequent use
- Item #AASZ01Z
- synthetic fibers, 3% carbon fiber
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 24, 2021
For Merino it's really itchy.