RS Aero SF Gloves
We don't always wear gloves on warmer rides but when we do, we want a superlight short-finger offering with maximum breathability. In short, we don't even want to notice except for soaking up road chatter or providing extra protection if we touch down. Lucky for us, and you, Assos crafts its RS Aero SF Gloves with exceptional articulation and comfort with technical materials and a refined fit.
Assos' "no wrinkle” construction creates a 3D curved structure using five separate textiles and 10 panels. This streamlined silhouette mimics the structure of the hand as it grips the bars, eliminating bunching and creases. Further minimizing bulk is its fastener and closure-free design for an excellent low-volume fit.
On the back of the hand, Assos uses its Breezer Tex material, an ultralight, thin yarn woven fabric with a mesh-like structure, which promotes breathability and a soft feel. Strategically positioned triangulated pads on the palm are wrapped in perforated synthetic leather and help to eliminate hot spots but not so much so that it removes all-important feedback from the bar, so you can expect improved grip and protection. Final details include a Terry thumb panel that's highly absorbent in wicking moisture from your skin.
- Assos' summer glove offering the right fit, protection, and breathability
- Stretchy slip-on design eliminates bulk
- The 3D curved design mimics the shape of the hand
- Triangulated pads eliminate hotspots and articulate easily
- Synthetic leather palm offers impressive grip
- Terry Thumb Panel absorbs moisture from the skin’s surface
- Breezer Tex back promotes breathability to keep hands cool and dry
- Item #AAS00BV
- 50% polyester, 40% polyurethane, 10% nylon
- triangulated flex pads
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?