Select a Size
Select a Color
Mille GT Spring/Fall Knicker
Ideal for those cool fall and spring rides where added knee coverage and a touch of insulation make all the difference, the Assos Mille GT Spring/Fall Knicker brings warmth and comfort to your ride thanks to a blend of ultra-soft and insulating fabrics paired with the advanced Mille S7 EVO seat insert.
To make a knicker that can meet the demands of riding in the variable conditions of the shoulder seasons, Assos uses two insulated fabrics on the Mille GT Knicker. RX Heavy makes up the majority of the paneling, which (as the name implies) is a heavier fabric that ensures the front of your legs stay protected from biting winds and cold air. The back of the legs are RX Light, which provides breathability in this high-flex area. Both fabrics have an eco-friendly water-repellent treatment that protects from light precipitation and road spray.
The fit of the Mille GT Knicker is what Assos refers to as regularFit, which means they’re lightly compressive where they need to be but not as tight as the brand's racingFit. The fabric panels flex with each pedal stroke, and they’re pre-shaped and designed to fully wrap and support the upper leg, knee, and calf while riding.
The knickers come with Assos’ Mille S7 EVO chamois, which features 8mm of plush memory foam under the sit bones for dependable comfort on every ride. Other notable features of the chamois include 3D waffle foam, which is a three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability while reducing weight, as well as goldenGate technology that interrupts the stitching along both sides of the insert for improved freedom of movement in this sensitive rotational area.
- Comfortable knickers for cycling in cool spring and fall weather
- Heavier fabric on front panel blocks wind and cold air
- Lighter fabric on back panel for flexibility and breathability
- Water-repellent treatment sheds light precipitation and road spray
- Mille S7 EVO chamois ideally balances comfort and performance
- Y7 bib straps provide a lie-flat, stable, barely-there feel
- regularFit optimized for comfort, more relaxed than racingFit
- Reflective accents help keep you seen by traffic on the road
- Item #AAS00CU
- [face fabric] RX Heavy, [back of legs] RX Light
- spring, fall
- Mille S7 EVO
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 1, 2020
The best kit I've ever owned.
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 185 lbs
I am a big fan of Assos kit. It fits perfectly, is pure quality and lasts. These knickers are awesome. Just be aware that this is "race fit."