Assosories Summer/Fall Short-Sleeve Skin Layer
If you’re covering year-round riding with a single baselayer, chances are you’ve been uncomfortably cold or warm at some point during the calendar. Assos makes clothing tuned to meet the demands of intense training during each season. And the Assosories Summer/Fall Short-Sleeve Skin Layer is constructed to take the bite out of the crisp air of spring and autumn without overheating you when you get up on the pedals. A close-fitting, next-to-skin cut ensures the layer can effectively wick sweat away to keep you comfortable as well as not bunch under your jerseys or thermal jackets. Assos uses soft synthetic fabrics for warmth with a bit of carbon fiber integrated for this performance baselayer's durability.
- Medium weight baselayer for the cooler miles that bookend summer
- Next-to-skin construction helps manage moisture transfer and evaporation
- Lightly insulated to work well with lightweight thermal jerseys and vests
- Short-sleeve design helps avoid overheating and works with short-sleeve jerseys
- Item #AASZ01Y
- synthetic, 3% carbon fiber
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2020
Sizing much different than prior version
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 165 lbs
The material is soft and seems very breathable. Probably the 10th Assos baselayer I have purchased. I always buy the same size L and the baselayers are compressive. This baselayer was loose and extremely long in size L. Bought the prior version in long sleeve at the same time and it fits as expected and will keep it. This is being returned. Again, very light and flexible but not sized the same.