Why We Like The ASSOS Assosoires GT Ultraz Winter Bootie
Winter training rides may require extra layers, but that doesn't mean we don't want an aerodynamic advantage, so we pull the ASSOS Assosoires GT Ultraz Winter Bootie over our shoes to keep us warm and riding fast. Its 3-layer softshell offers increased breathability and superior thermal protection, while DWR treatment on the outer layer further protects us from the elements.
- Aerodynamic booties for winter riding warmth
- ThermoShell 3-layer softshell offers breathable thermal protection
- Dual-layer twinDeck textile offers maximum insulation
- DWR treatment offers extra protection against the elements
- zeroCuff delivers a smooth transition between legs and fabric
- Item #AASZ046
- [body] 100% polyester, [inner] 52% polyester, 34% nylon, 14% elastene
- [outer] ThermoShell, [bottom] sportGrip
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cycling, winter, road, gravel
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 11, 2023
Doesn’t offer protection from rain
- I've used it several times
Thermal winter shoe covers should provide wind and water resistance. These booties aren’t water resistant. Isn’t that what protection against the elements means?
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help