Power Matic 200 GV EVO Boot
When you’re spending consecutive days – or weeks – in a pair of boots, it's important that the attention to detail in the boot’s technology matches your own attention to detail when planning a long backpacking trek. Asolo’s Power Matic 200 GV EVO Backpacking Boot makes no sacrifices when it comes to quality, utilizing a Vibram outsole for superior traction and effective mud-shedding as you trek onwards.
- Leather backpacking boots offer comfort for deep wilderness ventures
- Microporous midsole offers stability while navigating rocks and roots
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof yet breathable for mixed terrain and conditions
- Full-grain leather is abrasion resistant to extend the boot’s life
- Item #ASOZ02A
- Upper Material
- water-resistant full grain leather
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Asoflex 00 MR
- Lite 2
- mono-density microporous
- Vibram Master rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 8.5] 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 23, 2020
Improvement over the 200 GV Midsole
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 205 lbs
The PW 200 EVO GV's are a fantastic update of the previous model. The Vibram sole is durable, yet grippy on wet/slick surfaces. The full grain leather is best in class and well maintained with water based products like NIKWAX Conditioner for Leather, and NIKWAX Waterproofing Wax for Leather. Use those products and you're sure to keep the leather and Gore-Tex membrane working as it is meant. The micro pulley lace system makes it extremely easy to snug and loosen where desired. I measured as an 11 EE on the Brannock Device. I order an 11 and the fit is perfect, snug all over with room in the toe box.
November 2, 2020
What is the height?
Michael T. Young
November 28, 2020
Hi Michael, the cuff on this boot is full-height.