Corax GV Backpacking Boot
When you’re spending consecutive days – or weeks – in a pair of boots, it's important that the attention to detail in the boot’s technology matches your own attention to detail when planning a long backpacking trek. Asolo’s Corax GV Backpacking Boot makes no sacrifices when it comes to quality, utilizing a Vibram outsole for superior traction and effective mud-shedding as you trek onwards.
- Lightweight backpacking boots offer comfort for deep wilderness ventures
- Microporous midsole offers stability while navigating rocks and roots
- Gore-Tex lining is waterproof yet breathable for mixed terrain and conditions
- Schoeller K-Tech construction is abrasion resistant to extend the boot’s life
- Item #ASOZ028
- Upper Material
- water-resistant Schoeller K-Tech
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- mono-density microporous
- Vibram rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 10, 2021
Is that suede or microfiber accents on the heel and collar of the boot?
March 11, 2021
The black accent on the heel is rubber, and the heel accent is a microfiber material.