Always on the hunt for spectacular views, you plan to get out on the trail as many days as possible now that the snow is melting. The Men's Asolo Agent Evo GV Shoes take you to each summit with durable protection and weatherproof comfort. The water-resistant suede uppers don't mind encounters with sharp edges or muddy situations, and they're lined with a Gore-Tex membrane that keeps water out but still lets your feet breath during hot, heart-pounding ascents.
The Agent Evo GV comes with a rubber toe cap for rock protection, and rugged Vibram lugs that can tackle dry rocky roads or winding muddy paths without a hitch. The supportive midsole keeps fatigue away on longer treks, with a cushioning insole for underfoot comfort to keep you going even as summer wanes into fall.
- Durable hiking shoe for summer treks and winter walks
- Gore-Tex lining provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Suede uppers offer rugged durability against wear and tear
- Sturdy lugs give you the grip you need for variable terrain
- Supportive insole and midsole provide responsive cushioning
- Lace closure lets you micro-adjust for the perfect fit
- Item #ASO003U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I've been looking for a sturdy, low-top, hiking shoe--something more sturdy than a trail runner-- with ample room in the toe box. These were quite comfortable and the toe room was excellent (size 9). But the shoes themselves were extremely light both in the sole construction and in the lateral support. I can't imagine using them either for a long day hike or for any hike over rough terrain. If you're doing 3-5 miles on well worn paths, these should be great; otherwise, I'd try other options.