GT-2000 7 Running Shoe
Delivering max support for overpronators and neutral runners who are looking to go long, the Asics GT-2000 7 Running Shoe is the newest version of this tried and true support shoe. It's been updated with a more breathable and durable construction, but still boosts the same features that you loved in the old version. You've got supportive comfort in the way of the FlyteFoam and SpEVA Foam midsole cushioning compounds, which deliver a responsive ride that won't break down at the first sign of hard miles. You'll be able to pound out those hard miles with no worry of wear and tear on the outsole either, thanks to the AHAR outsole compound that offers guaranteed grip for many a day logged on the calendar.
Support shoes are all about a healthy and efficient gait, and the GT-2000 7 is no different. In the midsole you have Guidance Line technology helping keep your foot stable through your entire stride, while also helping you move from heel-strike to toe-off as quickly and smoothly as possible. Helping with this is the shock-absorbing gel cushioning in the rear and forefoot, assuring a smooth ride even when your feet and form get fatigued. The DuoMax support system also helps keep your feet where they should be, helping you crank out long runs with easy comfort and efficient performance.
- Supportive running shoe for long miles on the road
- Responsive midsole gives you an energized ride that won't break down
- Guidance Line technology keeps feet stable through your whole gait
- AHAR outsole provides steady traction through lots of hard miles
- Cushioning in the heel and forefoot ensures a smooth ride
- Newly updated construction boosts breathability and longevity
- Ideal for overpronators and neutral runners
- Item #ASC00PM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 180lbs
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He said it’s very comfortable!