Ready for the best, prepared for the worst.
After waking up at the crack of dawn to check automated snow stakes and the local avalanche report, load up the Arva Women's Rescuer 32 Backpack with all your snow safety tools, extra layers, and energy snacks before hitting the skin track. This roomy pack is an essential item in your backcountry arsenal this winter season, providing quick access to your collapsible probe and shovel for emergency scenarios and practice runs alike. Front and rear-panel access maximize the user-friendly nature of this essential backcountry pack.
Not only is the Rescuer 32 Backpack user-friendly for backcountry skiers and riders, but it's also large enough to carry all of your items during ambitious, long-distance tours. Dedicated pockets for your hydration reservoir, goggles, and wallet organize all your items, so they're not sloshing around inside the pack. Ergonomic shoulder straps maximize support, with a perforated foam back panel for additional padding and weight distribution. Additionally, there's options for both ski and snowboard carry, which comes in handy on those steep chutes where bootpacking is necessary.
- Roomy pack for ambitious backcountry tours
- Dedicated compartment for your snow safety tools
- Front and rear-panel access to internal items
- Pockets for hydration reservoir, goggles, wallet
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt for comfort
- Perforated foam back panel supports heavy loads
- Ski and snowboard carry options for bootpacking
- Carries your trekking poles and ice axes
- Item #CMA003N
- Q & A
What is the weight of this pack?