Why We Like The Reactor 25L Tour Ultralight
Faster and lighter, Arva's Reactor 25 Tour Ultralight Airbag Backpack tips the scale at a meager 2lbs 13oz so we can still be light on our feet while we tour through backcountry terrain. Just because it's lighter doesn't mean Arva modified the airbag to be lighter, but rather paired the Reactor with an ultralight backpack that still boasts plenty of features, as well as a capacity suitable for the most demanding tours.
The airbag itself features a gas canister deployment (cylinder sold separately) through dual air chambers around your neck, head, and sides for increased shock absorption and overall reliability. There's a chance an avalanche could pop an airbag, but this bag's dual chamber design can help you stay afloat if only one chamber pops. Plus, Arva made the safe-locking, retractable handle completely adjustable so you can place it right where you want.
- Ultralight touring backpack with Arva's Reactor Avalanche Airbag
- Airbag deploys with gas canister (sold separately)
- Double chambers increase reliability if one side pops
- Safe-locking, retractable handle adjusts up and down shoulder straps
- Removable airbag pairs with other Arva Reactor backpacks
- Versatile ski/snowboard carry systems and ice axe loops free up hands
- Removable emergency whistle adds signal aid when in need
- Item #CMAC023