Why We Like The Arbor Westmark Camber Snowboard
We love that Arbor's freestyle-focused Westmark Camber Snowboard is ready for anything from rowdy park sessions to urban assaults across the city. This board is ready to pop off every feature in sight, sporting a medium flex that maintains its press and absorbs big landings. System Camber's parabolic camber is less aggressive towards the tip and tail for a less-catchy feel that maintains the pop of a traditional cambered deck. Meanwhile, Arbor's Flip Tips ramp up the ends for catch-free takeoffs and landings. A blended poplar and paulownia core enhances pop and strength, and the biax glassing keeps the board feeling loose on rails.
- Powerful park and all-mountain twin for fun from dusk to dawn
- System Camber brings the best of camber with a less aggressive edge
- Grip Tech edges further enhance hold on icy and groomed surfaces
- Twin Flip Tips with a blunted shape for smooth takeoffs and landings
- Medium flex offers reliable control on a variety of runs
- Highland core keeps weight low and durability high
- Sintered base for combined strength and speed
- Biax glass keeps flex park-friendly for freestyle riding
- Item #ARBY19A
- Responsible Collection
- 150cm, 153cm, 156cm, 158cm wide
- System Camber (camber underfoot, reduced camber at tip and tail)
- twin, Flip Tips
- medium (5 out of 10 on Arbor's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [150cm] 1116mm, [153cm] 1143mm, [156cm] 1170mm, [158cm wide] 1187mm
- Waist Width
- [150cm] 253mm, [153cm] 254mm, [156cm] 255mm, [158cm wide] 266mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [150cm] 8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85m, [153cm] 9 / 8.1 / 9m, [156cm] 9.15 / 8.25 / 9.15m, [158cm] 9.25/ 8.35/ 9.25mm
- Stance Width
- Stance Setback
- recycled steel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
- park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help