Why We Like The Arbor Cypress Snowboard Binding
The Cypress Snowboard Binding was built for aggressive riding from groomers to steeps, with a couple updates to spark excitement no matter where we ride. Arbor kept the Cypress's double-stiff System X baseplate, asymmetrical highback, and flexible bushings for a hard-charging ride with a more relaxed, organic feeling on the turns. New strap construction keeps Arbor's eco-friendly presence in the forefront, swapping petroleum for plant-based materials that don't waver on performance. The dual-density footbed features impact-absorbing pods at the heel and ball of the foot to reduce choppiness, and it's canted for more ergonomic alignment for reduced fatigue lap after lap.
- Aggressive all-mountain binding for expert ridings to dominate the hill
- Stiff flex with doubled fiberglass content for lightning-fast reactions
- Pre-rotated, asymmetrical highback mounted low for free movement
- EVA footbed features impact-absorbing pods and a 1.5º cant
- TPE rubber outsole smooths out energy transfer for organic motion
- Straps made from bio-based materials to reduce environmental impact
- Bow-Strap adjuster swings straps out of the way to reduce hangups
- Item #ARBY18N
- System X (30% fiberglass), 65A durameter outsole (TPE rubber)
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA, 1.5º canted
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- UltraGrip Convertible, BioStrap
- cast aluminum
- Universal Mini-Disc (4-hole, Channel)
- freeride/powder snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help