Select Style & Size
Angusta Guch Splitboard Skin
As the name implies, the Arbor Angusta Guch Splitboard Skins work solely with the Iguchi Pro, and use a 70/30 mohair and nylon blend that optimizes uphill grip while maintaining downhill glide for top-tier touring performance. They're cut to size, so they come ready, and they also come with an included case that neatly stores them at the end of your day.
- Climbing skins for Arbor's Iguchi Pro Splitboard
- Mohair blend offers optimal grip going up and glide going down
- Glue-free adhesive upholds a strong connection with base
- Included case offers easy, protective storage
- Item #ARBY14U
- 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- Arbor Iguchi Pro Splitboard
- Case Included
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2020
What are the dimensions on these? Can they be trimmed to fit a Weston Backwoods 152 or Japow 154?