Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Olympus 4.0 Trail Running Shoe
If you're like us and your idea of a good run involves rocky trails and winding hills, then the Altra Olympus 4.0 Trail Running Shoe might be just the shoe for you. Designed to give you a smooth and stable ride on rugged mountain trails, this shoe features a healthy amount of midsole cushioning to keep you moving on long distance training runs, an ultra-grippy outsole that maintains traction in any conditions, and Altra's distinctive foot-forward design that'll keep you running healthy and naturally on the trail.
- Trail running shoe to help you crush long miles on rugged terrain
- Vibram Megagrip outsole offers reliable grip on variable surfaces
- Durable upper design resists abrasion on overgrown trails
- Max-cushioned midsole is flexible and responsive
- Wider platform creates a more stable ride on uneven surfaces
- 0mm drop creates a more natural and low-impact stride
- FootShape toe box lets your feet splay out naturally as you run
- Four-point gaiter attachments help you keep out dirt and debris
- Item #ATRQ01B
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.