A real gym rat.
Whether you're headed to the gym for a solo workout session or joining your friends for spin class, keep all your essential training gear tucked away into the Adidas Women's Squad Bucket Backpack. Its large main compartment stows your gym clothes and towel, while a zippered lower compartment keeps stinky shoes separate. An inner media pocket holds your phone until you're ready to fire up your workout playlist, and stretch side pockets hold your hydration.
- Sleek bucket bag for trips to the gym
- Drawcord closure for easy access to main compartment
- Lower zippered shoe compartment keeps shoes separate
- Padded back panel for carrying comfort
- Inner media pocket keeps phone safe
- Stretch side pockets secure water bottles
- Item #ADD00KP
- Q & A
Adidas Squad Bucket Cool Factor
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my 14 year old niece for Christmas and instantly became the cool aunt. She asked for a string backpack to carry around running gear during the day, and this apparently was met with wild approval. When I unpacked it myself, I was actually surprised by the high quality and a few of the finer details, including the padded back and elastic side pieces.
Looked like a good backpack and it is something I would definitely look into because it doesn't seem like it would be something bad to try