The other 128.
As any desk-bound outdoorsperson knows there are a hell of a lot more hours than 40 in a week. The Adidas Men's Terrex Voyager DLX Shoe has the street smarts and looks to get you through your required time in society, but this fly pair of kicks is ready to rumble the second you clock out and head for the hills. Lightweight textile uppers with abrasion-resistant weldings and a perforated EVA tongue keep your feet from feeling swampy when you work up a sweat, while burly Traxion outsoles provide just the right mix of stability and grip for scrambling in the mountains above the city.
- Hikers that take your street style to the great outdoors
- Breathable, lightweight uppers keep feet fresh and cool
- Abrasion-resistant weldings defend against rough terrain
- Perforated uppers provide excellent ventilation
- Scramble over rocks and roots with Traxion outsoles
- Item #ADA006G
- Q & A
Light and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 215lbs
These are very comfortable shoes, light but stable. Gonna put them through a few shifts and see what happens.