Ride on, little lady.
When your two favorite pastimes involve kicking a ball around and pushing a deck about, why not combine everything you love? With indoor soccer styles in mind, but designed for functionality in the skate park, the Women's Adidas Adi-Ease Shoe fits right in with your lifestyle. Textile uppers and leather stripes provide everything you love about classic Adidas sneakers, while a vulcanized rubber outsole means you can use these to get to class on your longboard.
- Show off your classic fashion while you surf the streets
- Textile uppers provide classic function and style
- Vulcanized rubber soles grip your deck with ease
- Lace them up for a perfect, foot-hugging fit
- Item #ADD00EH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes look great but run really large like all the other comments have said. I run between a 7 and 6 depending on the brand. I went with the 6 and they were still large. I can just wear thick socks and they will be fine.
Runs extremely large
Great shoes but run at least on size large.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are so nice to have on your feet! Except, go ahead and size down a whole size because these bad boys run really really big. Other than that the details on the shoes are so clean, and overall, this is a really well made shoe.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shoes are super cute. They are all white and have a few touches of leather contrast.. Which I love. They go super cute with a basic tee shirt dress or jeans. I am usually a 8.5 or 9 and I would highly recommend sizing down at least a half size. Let me know if I can help you out with picking the perfect size for your cute new tennis shoes.