Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Full Face Helmets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Project .23 Carbon Helmet
From downhill and enduro racing to fast laps at the bike park, the Project .23 Carbon Helmet brings lightweight comfort and advanced protection to all your gravity endeavors. The ultra-light carbon fiber shell is built with an impressive 23 ventilation ports to keep you cool when you're charging hard, and the helmet features 7 Protection's S.E.R.T slip-plane system to mitigate harmful oblique and low-G impact forces.
- Lightweight carbon full-face for enduro and gravity riding
- 23 big bore vents provide cooling airflow to keep you comfy
- Project lab layering ensures a lightweight, strong carbon shell
- S.E.R.T. system fends off low-speed, angled, and rotational impacts
- Helmet exceeds ASTM standards for downhill MTB racing
- Injection-molded trim protects the carbon finish
- AGION anti-odor liner keeps the helmet feeling fresh
- Includes quick-release liner, padded pro helmet bag
- Item #SPU000Y
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.