Why We Like The 686 Willow GORE-TEX Insulated Pant
Shredding the slopes in style and comfort should be our number one priority. The 686 Willow GORE-TEX Insulated Pant are insulated and waterproof ski pants that bring all the features we need for skiing or snowboarding all winter. A 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric is durable and seals out all the snow and moisture, while a DWR water-resistant treatment sheds water form the exterior. The Willow GORE-TEX Insulated Pants are filled with a recycled synthetic insulation to give us a bit of extra warmth in cold conditions, while the Air-Flo inner leg vents allow us to let off excess heat when we are getting too hot on warmer days. Integrated boot gaiters ensure snow stays out of our boots and pants, and cuff with a snap closure ensure the best fit around our boots.
- Ski and snowboard pants for riding the slopes in the winter
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- DWR water-resistant treatment sheds water for the exterior f the pants
- 60 grams of recycled synthetic insulation keeps us warm in colder conditions
- Air-Flo inner leg vents allow us to let of excess heat
- Integrated boot gaiters keep the snow out of our pants
- Mid-rise waist with Merino wool inner waistband provides a comfortable fit
- Item #SESZ6EG
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Bluesign APPROVED
- GORE-TEX (2-layer), DWR coating
- 60g Infiloft synthetic (85% recycled)
- fully sealed
- [small] 32in, [medium] 32.5in, [large] 33in
- 2 zippered hand
- Air-Flo inner leg vents
- snap-closure, mid-rise
- Side Zips
- inner leg
- Cuff Closure
- boot gusset with snaps
- Lycra stretch panel, boot lace hook
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help