Select a Size
Select a Color
Stretch Gore-Tex Smarty 3-in-1 Jacket
The 686 Stretch Gore-Tex Smarty 3-in-1 Jacket is a versatile ski and snowboard jacket prepared for any condition, whether you're heading up to ride fresh powder lines or you're skiing spring slush on the glacier. A 2-layer stretch Gore-Tex allows for increased freedom of movement while defending you from the harshest conditions that the mountains offer, and a removable Smarty midlayer is stuffed with Primaloft synthetic insulation to keep you toasty warm in the middle of winter. When you're working up a sweat after countless laps all day long, the zippered underarm vents allow additional airflow, and a zip out powder skirt prevents snow from getting into your jacket on waist deep powder days. An adjustable and helmet compatible hood protects your head and face from the elements, and a merino wool inner collar provides additional comfort and helps wick moisture. With specific-use pockets throughout the jacket including a mesh goggle pocket, internal media pocket, and pass pocket, you'll be prepared all day on the slopes with all your riding essentials.
- Ride powder days to spring laps with this feature-rich jacket
- Gore-Tex Stretch fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Smarty insulated liner is removable for any mountain condition
- Zippered underarm vents allow additional airflow to cool down
- RECCO rescue technology built in in case of emergencies
- Merino wool inner collar wicks moisture from heavy breaths
- Hood link systems allows for easy and compact storage
- Powder skirt can be removed for spring laps
- Item #SES00FB
- Shell Material
- Gore-Tex (2-layer), DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] Smarty Fleece, [insulation] 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco
- fully sealed
- Air-Flo mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 150 lbs
I've had a couple Gore jackets, but never one with a removable liner. I actually use the liner, it's super warm. I'm 6 foot 150lbs and wear a Large to allow for extra movement and layers. Stretch fabric is rad.
October 9, 2019