GLCR Gore-Tex Paclite Multi Shell Jacket
Designed for do-it-all versatility, the 686 GLCR Gore-Tex Paclite Multi Shell Jacket is your new trail to town to train to terminal jacket. 686 knows that you don't limit yourself to one activity or one climate, so they made you a jacket that you can take anywhere for just about any activity. It starts with Gore-Tex Paclite, a lightweight and breathable Gore-Tex fabric that's ideal for packing down and stuffing into a pack or suitcase. This totally waterproof fabric actually packs down into the included stuff sack to be about the size of a large water bottle, so you can toss it in a day pack and bring it along on windy summit pushes.
When you find the weather drying up on winding hiking trails you don't even need to pack the whole jacket away. It's equipped with a removable Cross Strap System that lets you clip in pack straps and carry the jacket on your back, so you can keep it close by when rainy weather returns. Two oversized chest pockets double as airy mesh-lined vents that let you welcome in cool air when you start to overheat, while the merino-wool lining on the inner collar delivers optimal comfort in both warm and cold weather, making this jacket an essential part of any journey.
- A multi-climate and multi-sport shell that's great for traveling
- Gore-Tex Paclite provides waterproof protection and fits in any pack
- Removable pack straps for an easy carry on backcountry ski climbs
- Large chest pockets double as vents for cooling off on warm days
- Merino wool lining along collar offers next-to-skin comfort all year
- Adjustable hood protects your noggin from wet rain and cold winds
- Stuff sack is included for convenient packing on any trip
- Item #SES00DE
What do you think about this product?