GLCR GORE-TEX Hydra Thermagraph Down Jacket
Show up to the hill with everything you need for a long day of slashing pow and ripping groomers by wearing the GLCR Gore-Tex Hydra Thermagraph Down Jacket. This jacket blends waterproof Gore-Tex laminate with strategically placed goose down to keep you dry and warm all day long.
- Fully equipped ski and snowboard jacket for long days on hill
- 2-layer Gore-Tex laminate seals out precipitation, releases moisture
- DWR treatment and sealed seams provide further waterproofing
- Body mapped down keeps your core warm, prevents over heating
- Helmet-compatible hood traps heat and blocks out bitterly cold wind
- Air-flo underarm vents help you dump excess heat on the skin track
- Hydrastash Compatible powder skirt gives you a spot for a bladder
- Item #SESZ680
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, DWR finish
- goose down
- fully sealed
- 1 mesh stash, 1 media, 1 sleeve pass, 2 front hand
- Air-flo underarm
- Powder Skirt
- attached, HydraStash compatible
- inner thumb grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2020
Super warm, dry & Bullerproof to wind!!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 210 lbs
The best of the Best Combo Jkts out there!!! Over the years I've owned the original hydra jkt and love that Hybrid shell/Thermograph insulation concept, warm where you need it and still breathable like a shell when you are active. I've also owned the original HydraStash Jkt which had a lot of insulation to keep me warm. Last year I decided to upgrade to Gore-tex and went with this one b/c it had my Favorite silhouette & Fit in the Hydra but so stoked this version has Down Thermagraph insulation along with it being Hydrastash Compatible, so I was able to take my Bladder from my old Jkt and use it with this one. The Fabric is nice and durable and this jkt has a great fit!! It's got a ton of Value for the Dollar in comparing to other options. I'm really backing the Hydrastash concept during these times of covid, it keeps me out of the lodge and on the hill more away form others!!