Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Geo Insulated Jacket
Wherever your snowboard adventures take you in this great, big world, make sure you're ready for the cold, snowy weather when you get there with the 686 Geo Insulated Jacket. Waterproof and breathable, this jacket is crafted with an infiDRY 10K fabric to keep you comfortably dry on powder days, with some added help from the fully sealed seams with Bemis tape. ComfortZone body-mapped infiLOFT insulation gives you just the right amount of warmth where you need it most, without overheating you, to make light work of blisteringly cold chairlift rides and windblown summits alike. 686 threw in everything but the kitchen sink in this jacket, what, with features like an adjustable powder skirt, inner thumbholes on the Lycra wrist gaiters, and zippered chest vents giving you all the protection options you need for a full day at the resort.
- Elevated style, warmth, and protection come in this jacket
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps the elements at bay
- Body-mapped insulation ensure you get the warmth you need
- Adjustable powder skirt adds protection on deep days
- Air-Flo chest vents help you dump excess heat quickly
- Multiple pockets stash all of your music, money, maps, and more
- Lycra wrist gaiters have thumbholes to help prevent exposing skin
- Item #SESZ68W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.