Mid-Rise Compression Short
When temperatures rise, it can be tempting to shed as many layers as possible. You won't want to shed the 2XU Mid-Rise Compression Short though, because it provides the support you need to push through your workout and recover faster. Its graduated compression minimizes vibration and encourages alignment, helping you train more effectively. PWX fabric manages perspiration by pulling moisture away from your skin and drying quickly, has an anti-odor treatment, and is rated to UPF 50+ so you don't have to worry about sun exposure. Flatlock seams eliminate chafing while the wide waistband distributes pressure comfortably and an anti-odor treatment keeps you feeling fresh.
- Shorts for training more effectively
- PWX fabric manages moisture and moves with you
- UPF 50+ protects your skin from harmful UV exposure
- Graduated compression provides support for your muscles
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Synthetic fibers wick away perspiration
- Wide waistband distributes pressure comfortably
- Anti-odor treatment reduces the buildup of odor
- Item #TXU005Y
[face fabric] PWX (72%nylon, 28% Invista Lycra), [rear panel] PWX (65% nylon, 35% Invista Lycra)
- Q & A
I love wearing these shorts during my running races. They give me the support I need through my hips. They are also very comfortable. I love the wide waste band.