Core Compression Tights
Running on hard pavement and loose, variable terrain can take a serious toll on your body. While the impact is rough on joints, it can cause some serious pain on your muscles that takes a while to recover from. Engineers at 2xU aim to help mitigate that problem with the Core Compression Tights, which provide powerful muscle support and protection to the entire leg. This increased support helps up the blood flow to stress-prone areas, reducing muscle fatigue and soreness, as well as reducing muscle damage. They are build with lightweight and tough PWX fabrics that feature durable yarn that hold up to the rigors of trail and road running, while still packing in multi-directional stretch for a comfortable, albeit snug, fit. PWX fabrics are designed to actively wick away sweat to keep you dry, while protecting you from harsh rays with UPF 50+ protection.
- Compressive tights for reducing fatigue, speeding recovery
- Light and durable PWX fabrics wick away sweat, support muscles
- Multi-directional stretch keeps fit comfortable and snug
- Compression panels support muscles and boost blood flow though leg
- Wide, elastic waistband offers a slip-free fit backed with a draw string
- Antibacterial treatment helps fight odors and keep you fresh
- Stay sun savvy with UPF 50+ protection
- Item #TXU005W
- [face fabric] PWX 70D (72% nylon, 28% Invista Lycra), [back] PWX 160D (72% nylon, 28% Invista Lycra)
- [medium] 26in
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2018
Compression Pants forever
I love this pair of compression pants for working out. They keep my legs tight and have a great amount of stretch to them which is perfect when it's leg day at the gym or I'm going for a run especially in the cold. Solid pair of pants.