Select Style & Size
Ridecamp Short-Sleeve Jersey
Comfort is key if you’re the type who’s always sneaking out for rides. The Ridecamp Jersey from 100% implements a race-inspired design for comfort that performs well, but is still casual enough to blend in at the pub for a post-ride beverage.
- Tech-tee is ready for a full day of riding followed by a night on the town
- Relaxed fit enhances mobility to contour your body around the bike
- Integrated optics-wipe keeps your glasses and goggles free of debris
- Full-synthetic construction supplies durability and comfort
- Item #OHP00AD
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 5, 2020
My new favorite jersey
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 125 lbs
I don't want to wear roadie jerseys with tight elastic at the waist anymore. So I've been using Under Armour tees for riding. They are ok, good at wicking sweat away on these hot, humid days, but they are still a bit large and long. I Saw the 100% jersey and at a reasonable price. It hits at the waist and has a great women's cut. There is a small eyeglass cleaner on the left and yes, I have used it. It dries well and holds up after many washes. Thanks for making a black tee for women, we don't always want to be in pinks and purples. There is also a bit of reflective material in the 100% logo and on the back for those night rides.