Room to move and the option to go blanket-style in warmer weather.
Unless you're backpacking and need to trim weight, there's no reason to wrap yourself in a restrictive mummy bag. With the Mountain Hardwear Extralamina 20 Degree Thermal Q Sleeping Bag's wide semi-rectangular shape, you'll be able to move freely and sleep in a position you're accustomed to. The dual zippers extend all the way around the footbox so you can unzip the bag fully when you just want a blanket, and the Thermal.Q synthetic insluation works well in damp, humid climates.
- 20°F temperature rating makes this bag ideal for spring, summer, and fall camping excursions
- Thermal.Q synthetic insulation is highly compressible, maintains its loft, and insulates better than down if it gets wet
- Extra-wide semi-rectangular shape allows for unrestricted movement while you sleep
- Lamina construction attaches the shell directly to the insulation, eliminating cold spots caused by the stitching in typical baffle construction
- Dual zippers extend around the footbox, allowing you unzip the bag to use it as a blanket or to zip two Extralamina bags together
- Dual drawcords at the hood keep warmth in
- Stuffs into an included 7 by 16 inch stuff sack for compact transport
- Includes storage sack
- Item #MHW2396
- [shell] 40D ripstop nylon, [lining] 40D polyester taffeta
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6 ft, [long] 6 ft 6 in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 66 in, [long] 68 in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 64 in, [long] 66 in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 40 in, [long] 40 in
- Stuff Size
- 7 x 16 in
- Stuff Sack
- Storage Sack
- Bag Length
- [regular] 80 in, [long] 84 in
- 20 F
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 3 lb 2 oz, [long] 3 lb 6 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help