Select style & size:Select options
From exposed southern faces to shady northern ridges and sun-dappled trees in between, stay focused on your trail runs with the Julbo Aerolite Sunglasses. Equipped with Julbo's Zebra Photochromic Lens, which quickly adapts to the intensity of the light, these sunglasses cut back on glare and enhance visibility in changing conditions.
The Aerolite features a lightweight, rimless design ideal for trail runners. The wide lens surface provides a broad field of vision so you can be aware of your surroundings as you navigate technical terrain. A ventilated structure combined with an anti-fog treatment on the lens provides complete air circulation to prevent the glasses from fogging up while you work up a sweat.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, rimless sunglasses ideal for trail runners
- Photochromic lenses adapt to changing light conditions
- Ventilated design for fog-resistance
- Panoramic structure offers broad field of vision
- 3D Fit Nose adapts to any nose shape for powerful hold
- Air Link Temple system absorbs shock and reduces weight
- Designed for women and runners with smaller faces
- Item #JUL006U
- Q & A
Used for Boston Marathon
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these as a gift for my dad right before he ran the Boston Marathon. He had this to share:
I'm impressed with their lightweight, snug fit and they look good. I accidentally stepped on them the night before my race and the lens popped out and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it popped back into place like nothing happened! The only negative is that they are a bit loose behind my ears because I have a relatively small head size.