If the idea of careening down a trail with your feet locked into the pedals sends a shudder down your spine, relax and grab the Zoic Prophet Shoe instead. Whether you're working on tackling tougher enduro and DH courses or just starting out on a trail bike, the Prophet's secure fit and sticky rubber outsole will give you the freedom to put a foot down when you don't clean a line as well as expected, without slipping around on the pedals when you want your feet to stay in place.
Zoic, known more for its baggies and kit than its shoes, turned to the 20-year shoe veterans at Osiris for help when creating the Prophet. Synthetic leather uppers conform to your feet and are easier to care for than leather after a muddy day, while an EVA midsole adds cushion and stability when you're hopping off to hike-a-bike through a rough spot. When you at last reach the top of the climb and settle in for a long, rewarding descent, a 2mm Texon lasting board and HookUp rubber compound give you the stiffness and grip you need to hang onto the pedals over chunky rock gardens and through steep berms.
- Stick with flats without compromising grip and stiffness
- Synthetic leather uppers conform to your feet over time
- Rigid Texon lasting board ensures consistent power transfer
- HookUp rubber compound provides dexterity on the pedals
- EVA midsole delivers cushion on all day adventures
- Item #ZOI004E