- Detail Images
Makes rugged terrain feel like a walk in the park.
For serious comfort and trustworthy traction, lace up the Wolverine Women's Flare Hiking Boot before starting up your favorite trail system. The Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole make rugged terrain feel like a walk in the park and the rubber lug sole features built-in arch stabilizers for a confident footing every step of the way.
- Durable mesh uppers breath for warm weather comfort
- Wave mesh lining controls moisture and enhances comfort
- Ortholite footbed with Performance Arch Support provides unrivaled comfort and stability on the trail
- X-40 Fore-Part Energy Pod absorbs shock and provides rebound for an improved stride
- EVA midsole with heel stabilizer absorbs the shock of rough terrain
- Rubber toe cap guards against protruding roots and rocks
- Rubber lug outsole with arch stabilizers provides secure traction
Share your thoughts
Strange stiff shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The shoes seem very well built with lots of nifty things going on under your foot as the bullet points state. Almost feels like too many gadgets. The soles of these shoes don't bend very much (maybe after a lot of wear they'll loosen up), and they have funny little heel gel insert that you turn to adjust between softer and stiffer. Maybe a better shoe for standing around then moving. Will have to comment again after some real miles, but initial impression is if nothing else you could get you kids on rides at Disneyland they aren't tall enough for because of all the stuff in the foot-bed.