A powerful paddle for running rivers with speed.
River runners rejoice, because the Werner Powerhouse Paddle is here to give you all the power you need to move fast in technical water. Carbon shaft construction makes this paddle feel light in your hand, and the balanced shape of the full-size fiberglass blade means clean catches and more purchase with every stroke. Raise your hand if you like endless hand placement options and buttery smooth performance—wow, that's a ton of hands.
- Full-size blade features a shape that results in more power and a clean catch that makes every stroke feel smooth and clean
- Blade features a slight dihedral shape that directs water away from the blade face for the smoothest feel when maneuvering and pulling hard
- Continuous-weave fiberglass material makes for one of the strongest and lightest blades available
- Straight shaft is lighter than bent-shaft designs and it allows for the widest range of hand-placement options
- Standard Diameter shaft fits hands six-and-a-half inches or larger
Share your thoughts
When will you be getting 200cm paddles...
When will you be getting 200cm paddles back in stock?
Unfortunately we will not be getting any more of these in the 200cm length.
Did you discontinue the powerhouse, or is it just out of season?
they have more 200s now.
Have had this out mostly on low volume rivers class III and IV, handled it all well. Perfect blade size for me, prefer a more powerful catch, though it never felt like too much paddle. The fiberglass straight shaft is so light, I'm not sure why you would need to go with carbon. I am 6'1" and went with the 200cm, figured that would give the paddle a longer period of fitting well after the edges wear down a bit.
what is the feather on the these paddles...
what is the feather on the these paddles?
Standard for this paddle is 30 degrees, right hand control, the one I ordered from BD.com was exactly that.
Powerhouse in action
Featured in most of the vid