- Detail Images
Designed to keep you warm and dry on the the coldest days of the season, the Under Armour Men's Base 3.0 Legging is the ideal companion for your high-tech ski bibs. The snug fitting four-way stretch polyester absorbs sweat when you're trenching out groomers and dries quickly so you don't freeze on the lift ride back up. Plus, the Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps you smelling fresh for the après scene.
- Heavyweight polyester absorbs moisture, dries quickly, and provides warmth for the coldest winter days
- Armourblock anti-odor technology keeps the man stink away
- Body-contoured fit and four-way stretch fabric allow you to move freely
- Performance waistband provides a snug fit
- Functional fly makes for quick and easy relief
- Ergonomically placed seams and flatlock stitching ensure chafe-free comfort
Share your thoughts
These are super warm and Comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I use these whenever I am going to be out in the cold for more than an hour. Very comfortable.
Great WARM baselayer. Very, VERY warm
Alrighty since there isn't any other reviews I guess I'll start
Great baselayer. Ridiculously warm and durable. I've used these leggings for over 26-27 days this year and they've held up just fine. They'll produce those little "pebbles" between your thighs, however (not a big deal to me though).
-Night boarding/skiing. When the temperature plummets to 6F-19F, this layer is a must. It'll keep your legs warm and you'll actually enjoy whatever activity you're doing
-Night time camping
If you have any questions, post them and I'll try to get back to you