- Detail Images
This is the year.
Unleash your inner adventurer this season as you go into the wild with the Tubbs Women's Xplore Series Snowshoe Kit. With the Xplore women-specific snowshoe, two-part adjustable pole, and a gaiter made just for women, you'll be instantly equipped for snow-stomping fun. The lightweight Xplore snowshoe features a joint-saving dropped tail and rotating toe cord that sheds snow to reduce your load and strain, perfect for a painless introduction to the sport. An adjustable pole provides you support and comfort on any terrain you venture into, and a gaiter will keep snow out of your boot, so you're warm, dry, and happy the whole time.
- Fit-Step aluminum frame features an upturned tail for reduced muscular-skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints
- Rotating Toe Cord enables the tail to drop and sheds snow to lessen cardio-respiratory strain
- QuickPull binding cinches easily with the forefoot strap and unlocks with the push of a buckle; a pivoting toe-stop allows speedy adjustment
- Control wings on either side prevent heel slip-ups for energy efficiency
- Recreational crampon boasts a carbon and steel toe and a heel with front and rear braking teeth for killer grip on packed snow
- SoftTec decking is durable, lightweight for optimal float, smooth, and soft
- Women-specific version is lighter, tapered, and scaled for women's sizes 5-11
- Two-part adjustable 6000-series aluminum pole adds security on variable and uneven terrain and turns your outing into a whole-body workout
- Carbon steel tip digs into hardpack, powder basket supports in soft snow, and nylon wrist strap secures your hold
- Women-specific gaiter is made of water-resistant, breathable nylon for warmth and protection and to prevent snow and cold from sneaking into your boot