Get it all at a glance.
- INDIGLO night light lets you check your watch at any time of day or night
- Digital thermometer measures air and water temperatures
- Digital compass includes adjustable declination for maximum accuracy
- 100-hour chronograph tracks lap and split times
- 24-countdown timer ensures you don’t miss a race start
- Two time zone settings help you stay organized when traveling
Share your thoughts
Fun to watch :-)
Got myself a white one - unfortunately it arrived dirty. It must have been on the display for the longest time ;-) (Complaints that there was no extra discount for that - lol) Nevertheless it is a fun toy especially if you really are going to cross some higher altitudes. You need to get used to the settings and calibration system, but its not that difficult as it seems. Its quite big therefore I put it on the long sleeve shirt and it fits perfectly, even skinny arm :-)
Does anyone know how to calibrate this...
Does anyone know how to calibrate this thing, it is confusing and never displays the correct altitude or weather outside. I have tried to go to the "CAL" menu and reset everything to my current settings but it never seems to completely reset. Any links?
Timex Expedition WS4 Watch Review
Timex Expedition WS4 Altimeter Watch
Will this watch keep track of runs...
Will this watch keep track of runs skiied?