Select your style & size:Select options
No hitch needed.
Taking bike transport to the next level, the Thule Raceway Pro Platform 2 Bike Rack is the only trunk-mounted rack on the market to feature adjustable wheel trays for ultra-secure carrying of two bikes. Its patented FitDial provides a customized fit with nearly any vehicle on the market, precisely adjusting its oversized, molded rubber pads to distribute weight without scratching precious paint on your trunk or rear hatch. Moreover, its retractable SureTight cables further secure this rack to your trunk or rear hatch without scratching, thanks to their vinyl-coating.
Most impressive with this trunk-mounted rack are the telescoping wheel trays and lockable bike clamps, both working in conjunction to secure your favorite bikes without damaging paint or jostling 'em around at highway speeds. The FitDial system and adjustable bike clamps both use Thule's One-Key System, locking the rack to your vehicle and your bikes to the rack without the need for separate keys. And when you're finished using the rack, simply fold it up to eliminate clearance issues when you're backing up in crowded parking lots and urban areas.
- Trunk-mounted carrier for two bikes, 70-pound weight capacity
- Molded rubber pads with FitDial adjustment (fits most vehicles)
- Retractable, vinyl-coated SureTight cables with One-Key locking mechanism
- Sliding wheel trays accommodate most bikes (40.5 to 62-inch wheelbase, up to 3-inch tire width)
- Padded, adjustable (1.25 to 4.5-inches) top tube clamps with One-Key locking mechanism
- Rack folds up when not in use
- Item #THU001S
- Q & A
What's the main advantage of this platform rack compared to the pro? There's a $100 difference. Will use rack to carry a carbon full suspension bike. Thanks.