Team-driven performance at its finest.
It all starts—and ends—here. In your boots, that is. If your feet are unhappy as soon as the powder gets tracked out, then the rest of the day is a nightmare. As the choice of ThirtyTwo's pro team for over a decade, the ThirtyTwo TM-Two Boot has carried on a tradition of keeping riders as comfortable on the last chair as they were on the first run.
- Standard lacing features the Tongue Tension system that secures the fit automatically as you tighten the laces
- Articulating cuff design works with hinge-like functionality to promote a natural forward flex without shell distortion that can cause heel lift
- 3D-molded tongue improves the fit, minimizes the overall bulk of the boot, and helps to keep your heel locked down
- System G2 gel temperature-independent heel cushioning won't pop like airbags and has been proven in skateboard footwear to not bottom out
- Level 4 liner is constructed from 100% heat-moldable and lightweight Intuition Ultralon foam and reinforced with external overlays
- Level 2 footbed is molded from comfortable and light PU with dual-density PU in the heel to cushion heels and resist pack-out from repeated hammering
- STI Evolution outsole skips traditional rubber and instead uses Evolution foam that makes it way lighter than other boots and more cushy, too
Share your thoughts
Delivery is also good, the quality is also good, Very good
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
these boots are sent from heaven. it is the perfect blend of support and tweakability. the heat moldable liners work great, laces up tight, never had any liner slipping or heel slip. absolute perfection
- Gender: Male
I am loving these boots! Cant go wrong with them. I love everything about them especially the heat molded liner. Just makes it feel like it was made exactly for me!
great boots. stiff front to back. tweakable side to side. lace up nice & tight.