Make the mountain your skatepark.
Skateboarding has always had a lot of influence over snowboarding, and the Thirty Two 86 FT Snowboard Boot is a product of that relationship. The skate-style flat sole eliminates bulky tread to put your foot closer to the board for a more skate-like feel, and the Fast Track lacing makes putting your boots on about as quick and easy as slipping on a pair of skate shoes. Plus, the skate-shoe inspired design lets everyone know where your roots are.
- Fast Track lacing system is improved for 2012 with four zone lacing—simply pull each zone, flip the lock closed, and you're good to go
- EVA cushioning mellows harsh landings
- Articulating cuff allows for natural leg flex while still providing support, and 3D tongue reduces overlap between shell and liner
- Skate-inspired rubber outsole places your boot flat against your baseplate for better board feel
- Level 2 Intuition Ultralon liner is heat-moldable and features single-density foam for comfort and warmth, internal EVA overlays for optimal heel hold, and a lacing system with lace lock for improved fit
- Level 1 Ortholite footbed retains 95% of its thickness over time for long-lasting performance, and contains recycled material for reduced waste
- Inner-ankle lacing system provides superior heel hold for reduced fatigue
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment prevents foot funk