Can't slack on the supplies.
When you're in the backcountry, time is of the essence, which is why The North Face Women's Slackpack 20 Backpack allows you to access your shovel and probe within a matter of moments. This no-frills pack features a slim, women-specific size and harness that ultimately offer a comfortable fit, so you're not trucking up the skin track with a bag that's a hint too big for you.
Additionally, the Slackpack features a myriad of ski and board carrying options, ranging from the vertical and horizontal board carry to a diagonal ski carry system. The pack is hydration compatible to ensure that you stay hydrated on the skin track, and the separate, avy tool pocket easily accommodates the necessities. And, should you need a place to stash your gloves as you rummage through your pack, the Glove Stash pocket on the shoulder strap safeguards your goods so you don't lose them.
- Back and front access pack for backcountry touring
- Women-specific construction offers a comfortable fit
- Straps accommodate vertical and horizontal board carry
- Diagonal ski carrying system furthers versatility
- Hydration compatible is optimal for longer sessions
- Myriad of pockets include avy tool pocket
- Item #TNF02U7