Dry warmth for future rippers.
Dress him in The North Face Toddler Boys' Insulated Bib Pant for his first ski lesson, and he'll be tearing up the back bowls by lunch time. Well, maybe not, but he'll definitely be warm and dry while learning his pizza and french fries. This waterproof, breathable pant offers toddler-specific features like adjustable hook-and-loop closure shoulder tabs, half-elastic waistband, ID label, grow cuffs, and reinforced knees. Other features include zippered handwarmer pockets, zip-fly, gripper elastic gaiters, reinforced cuffs, and kick-patches at the ankle for extra durability.
- Ski or snowboard bibs for little rippers
- Dryvent membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Water-resistant synthetic insulation insulates when wet
- Half-elastic waist accommodates growing tummies
- Reinforced cuffs increase durability
- EZ Grow cuff extends two inches to accommodate growth spurts
- Embroidered The North Face logos on chest and thigh
- Item #TNF02NQ
- Q & A
Great snow pant
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I haven't used yet, but I love the built in vest and adjustable shoulders. Will be perfect for my 4 year old, especially since he doesn't like to layer.