You're free to spend the day in moisture-free warmth.
The North Face designed the Men's Freedom Insulated Pant with a relaxed fit that equally at home in the backcountry as it is in the terrain park, while the myriad of pockets easily accommodates your odds and ends as you shred. A waterproof and breathable, DryVent shell provides protection from wintry conditions of all kinds, and a layer of synthetic insulation ensures you stay warm, even when wet.
More specifically, The North Face endowed the Freedome Pant with 60g Heatseeker synthetic insulation to lock in warmth on sub-zero days. However, should the sun come out to play, the Chimney Vent cooling system, which funnels air from the StretchVent gaiters to the inner thigh vents, ensures you stay comfortable all day long. And, to round things out, The North Face equipped this pant with reinforced kick-patches and edge guards to assure added protection from sharp ski or board edges and muddy parking lots.
- Waterproof, insulated pant for dry comfort on the mountain
- Two-layer exterior sheds moisture and keeps precipitation out
- Synthetic insulation traps warmth in cold conditions
- Ventilation system circulates air to assure comfort
- Relaxed fit lets you move freely and layer easily
- Multiple pockets stash maps, phones, and wallets
- Item #TNF02IO
- Q & A
Not sure who these would fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: large
Never got past the initial wear. I've owned multiple NF ski pants for many years, and this is the most ill-fitting garment I've ever tried. There is no shape to the design. They have very straight, very loose/baggy leg fit. I'm a 5'11", 190lbs., "average guy" build and this "orbits" my frame.