Fully featured ski glove.
The North Face's Triclimate Etip Glove is a favorite among backcountry skiers and splitboarders. Its DryVent shell provides waterproof breathable protection for powdery descents, and the removable FlashDry liner feels perfect by itself on steep, sweaty skinners. The North Face stuffed the shell with Heatseeker insulation for midweight warmth that stays warm even if it happens to get wet. Etip functionality lets you take pictures of your friends from your smartphone without taking the glove off, and Radiametric Articulation works with 5 Dimensional Fit to reflect your hand's natural position. This glove also features a cinch gauntlet to keep snow and wind out.
- Waterproof and insulated glove for ski touring and splitboarding
- Synthetic Heatseeker insulation keeps you warm, even when wet
- Removable FlashDry liner wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Etip touchscreen functionality works with smartphones
- Radiametric Articulation and 5 Dimensonal Fit offer a true hand-like fit
- Item #TNF02KT